Friday, August 22, 2008

No News

The nurses were asking me today when the boys were going home. I looked at them and said "don't you know?". The doctors have not given me a date. I know with Sean we are waiting for five brady/apnea episode free days (Saturday is the fifth day). Evan is unclear but he should be close too. He has done well off of the caffeine so I asked them to get the car seat test done for him (that's a step to going home) as Sean has already passed. They both passed their eye tests today (no ROP) but they have to go back for a follow up in two weeks. We're planning on hitting Babies R Us this weekend to get some final stuff. It feels like there is a light at the end of this tunnel but I don't want to be too excited. I just keep praying for their health and safety.

No comments: