Monday, June 15, 2009

Little Swimmers


Finally, a beautiful day in Chicagoland! Steve and I got the kids in the inflatable pool since the big pool is still not open. They loved it so much! The boys are fascinated by the water and splashing it around. Gretchen was excited because the babies were finally doing something she could appreciate it. I slathered them in sunscreen but I think they still got a touch pink (Steve reminded it me that it was the boys' first exposure to sun after all... real intense sun...). The water works did the trick - all the kids were very, very tired after all the squealing, splashing and playing. For us, it was a relief to get outside for a while. The rain has kept us in a lot in the last few weeks and I think we all needed some fresh air. Now the boys will be ready for their birthday party on the 25th! Save the date! (I've posted some more pictures here if you're interested).

No comments: